Here is some chronological information about the history of my TA 22.
Unfortunately I have hardly any photos from the first years.
- I bought the car from a friend (3rd owner)
- First registration Feb.1975
- Painted red with a paint roller (original color was green).
- Light brown synthetic leather interior.
- Cable fire damage in the dashboard
So the 8 year old vehicle was already in bad condition.
My first investment was the repair of the wiring harness in the dashboard to get it drive.
- Derusted and painted Ferrari red.
- A set of used aluminum rims (ATS, 185 tires) installed.
- derusted again and painted white.
- A set of used Wolfrace rims (7Jx13) was purchased. One broken replaced by a new one.
- Rear spoiler (rubber) installed.
Decommissioning after more than 13 years!
The car was parked on the parents' property. End of 1st life.
A Celica T16 was purchased - also great car, driven until 2005!